Boilers & Burners
Aldrich Company specializes in the Classis Series “Scotch Box” design boiler that combines the features of Scotch Marine and Firebox boiler designs to produce a durable wetback boiler with up to 200 horsepower capacities. Models up to 125 horsepower fit through a standard 36” doorway. The Classic Series boiler’s combustion chamber is water cooled eliminating the need for heavy refractory floors making this an ideal boiler selection for retrofit applications. The Scotch Box boilers are available in both 15 PSIG stamped steam and 30, 40 or 80 PSIG stamped hot water all built to ASME Section IV standards.
Aldrich Company also specializes in the AVW series “shock-proof”, high efficiency, vertical, firetube water boilers in sizes ranging from 5 horsepower to 82.5 horsepower. The AVW boiler is available in ASME Section IV stamped in 30 to 150 PSIG designs. The AVW series boiler is versatile and can be equipped with an integral copper finned heat exchanger allowing the boiler to provide both hydronic heating and indirect heating.
- Made in the USA
- Gas, Oil, Combination Gas/Oil, Digester gas fired
- ½” tube sheets; rolled 12 gauge tubes on Scotch Box steam units
- 83% -85% efficiency ratings
- Front and rear access with removable smoke boxes
- 4 & 5 square feet of heating surface models
- Scotch Box 12-200 HP sizes
- Steel firetube storage type water heaters
- Vertical steam boilers
- Boiler feed systems
- Modular boiler systems
Since 1873, Burnham Hydronics has produced steam and hot water cast iron sectional boilers for commercial and industrial applications. Today, the facilities continue to produce high quality products for its customers.
When you specify or install a Burnham cast iron boiler, you can rest assured that your boiler will be engineered and manufactured to the highest standards of quality, beginning with Burnham’s full-time engineering department.
Located in Lancaster, PA, Burnham engineers work with state-of-the-art modeling and design programs to create efficient and reliable products. After final boiler specifications are determined, Casting Solutions, LLC – located in Zanesville, Ohio – manufactures all Burnham Commercial cast iron sections. Our manufacturing and assembly plants use state-of-the-art machinery and highly trained operators to ensure every boiler section is machined and assembled to the highest standards of quality and precision. Throughout our process, our Quality Control department keeps a watchful eye on manufacturing tolerances and product quality to guarantee our customers’ satisfaction.
- Cast iron sectional boilers available in low pressure steam and hot water
- Made in the USA
- Gas, Oil, Gas/Oil combination fired
- Forced draft or atmospheric burners
- Cast iron nipples for hassle free section assembly – no gaskets
- 10 Year cast iron section warranty
- Factory packaged or knocked down; field erect units
- Forced draft sizes 6 BHP – 136 BHP
- Atmospheric sizes 252 MBH- 1,950 MBH
Hurst Boiler & Welding Company, Inc. has been designing, engineering and servicing a complete line of solid fuel, solid waste, biomass, gas, coal and oil-fired steam and hot water boilers since 1967, for thousands of satisfied customers. Hurst also manufactures a complete line of boiler room peripherals such as blowdown separators, surge tanks, in addition to atmospheric and pressurized feedwater tanks.
The Hurst Product Line includes packaged Scotch Marine, Firebox and Vertical firetube boilers: 6 to 2,000 hp, with pressures up to 450 psi. Hurst manufacture’s boiler and feedwater equipment for all heating & process applications including: schools, dry cleaning, hospitals, universities, military & all commercial/industrial operations. Hurst is a custom manufacturer of engineered packaged boilers & boiler systems, biomass boiler systems, integrated PLC-based boiler controls & accessories. Low NOx modular boilers & burner configurations are available for all models, starting at 9. 5 hp, meeting all state environmental requirements, including SCAQMD.
- Made in the USA
- Two thru four pass designs
- Forced Draft Gas, Oil, Gas/Oil combination fired
- Scotch Marine boilers 30-1500 BHP up to 300 PSIG design
- “StackMaster” Scotch Marine boilers with built in stack economizers
- Firebox boilers 8.5-813 BHP; 15 PSIG steam and 100 PSIG hot water
- Skid mounted boiler room packages
- Scotch Box boilers 30-125 BHP; 15 PSIG steam; up to 60 PSIG hot water
- Vertical boilers 6-125 BHP up to 350 PSIG design.
- Boiler room accessories
For over 50 years, Raypak has been the world’s leading manufacturer of copper finned hydronic boilers and domestic water heaters. From a modest beginning in 1947 in founder Al Whittel’s garage in Southern California, Raypak now supplies equipment all over the world from its manufacturing facility in Oxnard, California.
Raypak’s first manufacturing facility was located in El Monte, California. As a result of the growth generated by the market acceptance of the copper fin design, the factory was moved to Westlake Village, California, in 1970. After two major expansions over the next thirty years, Raypak outgrew the 151,000 square foot Westlake plant. In 2000 Raypak’s primary manufacturing facility was relocated to a completely new 235,000 square foot building in Oxnard, California, its current headquarters. Raypak expects that the market acceptance of new product designs will accelerate the growth rate that the company has experienced during the last ten years. The state-of- the-art Oxnard facility prepares the company to meet these growth demands.
Raypak’s design goals are and have always been high quality, reliability and energy efficiency. Adhering to these basics is the reason the reputation of the company is held in such high regard by design build consultants, specifying engineers, distributors, contractors and homeowners. In 1996, Raypak was registered to ISO 9001, becoming the first boiler manufacturer to achieve the highest registration level attainable.
- 82% “Raytherm” atmospheric series sizes 182 MBH to 4,001 MHB inputs
- 84% “Hi-Delta” series fan assisted; sealed combustion sizes 100 MBH – 2,340 MBH inputs
- Domestic water storage tanks 80 – 2,590 gallon capacities
- Boiler system buffer tanks
- Boiler sequence control packages
- 87% “MVB” Modulating Vertical Boiler; fan assisted, sealed combustion sizes 500 MBH – 4000 MBH inputs
- 94% “X-Fyre” condensing boilers sizes 300 MBH -850 MBH inputs
- 96% “X-Therm” condensing boiler sizes 1,000 MBH – 4,0000 MBH
- Large selection of residential; light commercial boiler products
For two hundred years, steam power has fueled progress. Since 1903, Vapor Power International has been an industry leading innovator in the boiler and steam generation industry. With over a century of experience generating steam and heat for the most demanding applications, Vapor Power has a deep knowledge of steam requirements, which is engineered in our heritage.
Vapor Power’s products are durable, reliable and deliver the robust performance customers expect. Every day, Vapor Power equipment is used for industrial, commercial, marine, and military steam and heating applications in thousands of installations worldwide. Our skid-mounted equipment packages are significantly more compact than other designs, making installations smoother and easier. All Vapor Power equipment packages are pre-tested at our site; our built-in safeguards and designs assure maximum operational safety. Our customers expect Vapor Power boilers, steam generators and thermal fluid heaters to last generations, and they do. Extensive quality measures are integrated into the design and manufacturing process, so our customers can reap years of value. After-market retrofit upgrade kits ensure top-grade performance decade after decade with the latest in controls technology.
Boilers made by Vapor Power International are simply the best in the industry. Our technical proficiency is rivaled only by our customer-centric approach, admittedly unique in the boiler manufacturing industry. We work with you to customize and upgrade controls to deliver a system tailored for your specific needs. With corporate headquarters and manufacturing operations in Franklin Park, Illinois, and our worldwide sales and service support network, we’re here to provide customized solutions for your specific steam generation, thermal fluid heater, and hot water needs, no matter where they live.
- “Circulatic” forced circulation steam boiler with capacities from 75 BHP to 600 BHP; pressures 15 – 530 PSIG
- “Modulatic” once thru watertube steam generator with capacities from 18 BHP to 220 BHP; pressures 15-3200 PSIG
- “High-R-Temp” forced circulation coil type thermal fluid heater with output from 400 MBH – 20,000MBH and temperatures up to 750 degrees F
- Electric boilers for steam and hot water with sizes from 30 kW -4,320 kW; with steam pressures up to 3,200 PSIG; voltages 208 -600 Volts
- High capacity electrode steam boilers with sizes 3000 kW to 34,000 kW and steam pressures up to 3,200 PSIG; similar hot water capacities are available
- Superheaters gas and oil fired with models from 400 MBH to 7,700 MBH with temperatures up to 1,250 degrees F; electric models up to 600 kW ad 1,200 degrees F are available
Whether you need a small burner or a very large burner, Webster burners combine advanced control technology with proven combustion performance to improve burner efficiency and reduce your energy costs and emissions. Webster Combustion Technology can provide you with an efficient, cost-effective solution to your burner needs. Webster’s proven designs can offer multiple fuel flexibility, high efficiency, low emissions, and high turndown burners for new applications or retro-fit of existing installations.
Webster is a growth oriented designer, manufacturer and marketer of innovative, high value commercial, institutional and industrial combustion equipment. Offering products that are truly systematically customized through the extensive use of a broad range of options. Webster burners utilize linkage controls or linkageless controls by AutoFlame, Siemens, Fireye, and Honeywell among others.
- Made in the USA
- Low O2; high swirl head; high efficiency operation
- Burner sizes 10-2,500 HP
- Gas, Oil, Combination Gas/Oil, Digester gas fired
- Up to 12-1 high turn down systems
- Low Nox burners down to less than 9 PPM operation
- Patented “Temp-A-Trim” air density, O2 optimization system
- Industrial Wind Box Register burners
- Linkageless, parallel positioning control options
- Ideal for Scotch Marine, Firebox, ScotchBox, Watertube, and Cast Iron Sectional boilers